For sale by formal tender £150,000 (Sold Subject to Contract)
The property is set in an elevated position within the Lincolnshire Wolds which is designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty. Local amenities can be found in Binbrook including a primary school, doctors, public house, general store. Further schooling and amenities can be found can be found in Market Rasen (8 miles), Caistor (8 miles) Louth (9 miles) and Grimsby (11 miles).
The property is to be sold by contractually binding formal tender on the following terms:
1. All tenders must reach the office of JHWalter, 1 Mint Lane,Lincoln, LN1 1UD no later than 12 noon on Friday 27th
October 2017. No late tenders will be considered.
2. Tenders should be submitted in writing on the prescribed form complete with the signed contract and placed within a
sealed envelope with your full name and address on the outside and marked The Coach House, Binbrook.
3. Tenders must be for a precise sum of pounds sterling. It is advised that tenders should be for an odd figure to avoid the possibility of identical bids.
4. No tender will be considered which is calculated only by reference to another tender.
5. The vendor does not undertake to accept the higher or indeed any tender.
6. Full name and address of both the prospective purchaser and their solicitors should be provided with any tender.
7. All tenders must include evidence of finance for the purchaser.
8. Tenders are to include a 10% deposit cheque/bankers draft payable to JHWalter LLP. We can also accept electronic payment to our client account, but this must be received by the 26th October 2017 at 5pm. The successful purchaser should be notified via a signed contract by the vendor, no later than 5pm on Friday 3rd November, at which time the sale will be exchanged. Completion will take 28 days from the date of exchange of contracts.
9. Unsuccessful parties will be contacted promptly to organise the return of their deposit cheque or electronic transfer.
10. Copies of supporting legal documentation referred to as a Tender Pack is available from the Selling Agents preferably on request by the Solicitor/Agent acting for the prospective purchaser. This includes; Tender Form, Conditions of Tender, Contract of Sale, Search Results, Relevant Title Documents.
Prior to bidding on any property we are required to verify the identity of the bidder to comply with The Money Laundering,
Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulation 2017. Please contact us on 01522 504360 or
firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can complete an electronic identity check. Once we have conducted the appropriate identity checks, we are able to send the tender pack to you by email.
Set in around 0.25 of an acre with views over the adjoining parkland, this coach house and attached cottage has full planning
consent to convert into a substantial property. The proposed accommodation will briefly comprise three reception rooms, main
kitchen, back kitchen, utility, study, boot room and larder to the ground floor. Whilst the first floor offers a master bedroom with
en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Follow the B1203 from Market Rasen towards Binbrook, upon reaching the village turn left onto Orford Road and then bear right towards Brookenby. The property can be found on your right hand side along the private access into Orford Farm.
The property was granted full planning permission on the 29th April 2016 by West Lindsey district council under application 134050 for the conversion of No 2 Orford Farm Cottages and the attached Coach House into a single residential dwelling.
The Coach House is a substantial two-storey brick and tile building with an approximate gross external floor area over both floors of around 240m2 (2,580 sq ft)
The cottage has an approximate gross internal floor area of around 85m2 (915 sq ft) and provides the following accommodation:
Kitchen 2.56m x 2.43m
Reception One 3.66m x 3.94m
Open fire with brick surround and under stairs cupboard.
Reception Two 3.03m x4.64m
With open fire
Pantry 2.28m x 2.41m
Bedroom One 4.65 x 3.05m
With fire place and pitched ceiling.
Bedroom Two 3.95m x 3.68m
With pitched ceiling
Bathroom 3.78m x 2.74m
To the rear of the cottage there is a brick and pantile domestic
After completion the vendors may consider negotiating further land and stabling on a rental basis.
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
Please contact the agents for details of open viewing times. Tel: 01522 504304
11-15 Brayford Wharf East
James Mulhall: 01522 504360
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
* Please Note: If Google Street View appears with no imagery, it is not available for this property