For sale by formal tender £1,000,000 (Sold Subject to Contract)
Five arable fields and a small spinney fronting Normanton Lane and the historic Great Central Railway line. This prime free working arable land is shown on the DEFRA Land Classification plan as Grade 2 and on the Soils of Eastern England 1:250,000 scale plan as Dunnington Heath - reddish coarse and fine loamy over clayey soils with slowly permeable subsoils and slightly seasonal waterlogging, suitable for cereals, sugar beet and potatoes. The land is between 50-70m above sea level.
This is an attractive area of rolling countryside situated just to the north of Loughborough, a major administrative centre with a
population of around 166,000.
The land is to be sold by contractually binding formal tender on the following terms
1) All tenders must reach the office of JHWalter, 1 Mint Lane, Lincoln, LN1 1UD no later than 12 noon on 18th August 2017.
Late tenders will not be considered.
2) Tenders should be submitted in writing on the prescribed form, complete with the signed tender form and contract and
placed within a sealed enveloped marked Land at Stanford on Soar.
3) Tenders must be for a precise sum of pounds sterling. It is advised that offers should be for an odd figure to avoid the
possibility of identical tenders.
4) No tender will be considered which is calculated only by reference to another tender.
5) The vendor does not undertake to accept the highest or indeed any tender.
6) The full name and address of both the prospective purchaser and their solicitor should be provided with any tender.
7) All tenders must include some evidence of funding.
8) Tenders are to include a solicitors deposit cheque of 10% payable to the vendors solicitor Wright Hassall. The successful purchaser should be notified with a contract signed by the vendor, no later than 5pm on 25th August 2017. On acceptance the contract will be deemed to be exchanged. Completion will take place on 6th October 2017 or earlier by agreement.
9) A Drop Box or CD containing copies of supporting legal documentation referred to as the Tender Pack is available from the selling agent, preferably on request by the solicitor/agent acting for the prospective purchaser. This includes; Tender Form, Conditions of Tender, Contract of Sale, Search Results, Relevant Title Documents.
The Basic Payment Entitlements relating to the land will be transferred to the purchaser after completion. The value of the entitlement will be apportioned from the sale price at £140 per Entitlement. The number of Entitlements to be transferred will
Copies of the Rural Land Register maps are available in the information pack. The 2017 Basic Payment will be retained by the vendor.
The rights are in hand and are included in the sale.
The mineral rights are included in the sale in so far that they are owned.
The land is freehold and will be farmed by the vendor until the growing crops have been harvested. The land will be left in stubble.
The vendor will not be imposing development clawback.
There are no services to the land.
The vendor reserves the right to holdover and to harvest the growing crops and to bale and remove straw to the 31st October 2017.
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all easements, wayleaves and rights of way whether public or private
and whether or not mentioned in these particulars of sale.
There is a public footpath which runs north to south adjoining the railway line and the bridleway then crosses the farmland on field 4825.
It is not thought that the sale will attract VAT. However, in the event that any of the property is subject to VAT, this will be payable in addition to the purchase price.
It is intended that the vendor will harvest the growing crops and may drill a field with oilseed rape. The purchaser will be required to pay to the vendor the full amount of the ingoing valuation due to the outgoer in accordance with the prices and recommendations of the Central Association for Agricultural Valuers including, where relevant, enhancement. There will be
no counterclaim for dilapidations of any kind. Further details are available from the agent.
There is no irrigation licence with the land.
The land is within the Borough of Rushcliffe District Telephone: 0115 981 9911.
All fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale unless mentioned in these sales details.
If you would like to view the land, please contact the agent. When viewing please take all precautions necessary to be safe on a working farm.
Wright Hassall LLP - Olympus Avenue, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV34 6BF
Contact : Alex Robinson 01926 886688
JHWalter - 1 Mint Lane, Lincoln LN1 1UD
Contact: Tim Atkinson 01522 504304 07919 694224
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Henry Haworth 01522 504304 07919 694234
Travel to the centre of the village of Stanford on Soar and head west out of the village on Normanton Lane from the junction signed Normanton 2 Sutton Bonington 4. In 350m you will pass over the railway bridge. The land is immediately on the right hand side fronting the public road.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
* Please Note: If Google Street View appears with no imagery, it is not available for this property