The County Property Auction is the East Midlands property auction house specialising in the sale of property by public auction with legally binding sales on the fall of the hammer.
When we can help
- Providing sound professional advice as to whether a property auction is the best method for selling your property
- Providing certainty of transaction, speed of sale and transparency
- Demonstration market value has been achieved
- Rapid results - the entire process can take as little as eight weeks
- Ideal property for auction includes: property for renovation, terraced houses, buy-to-let property, property in deceased estates, buildings and sites for redevelopment, houses with sitting tenants, commercial property, building plots, houses with land, character homes, farms, farmland, paddocks, lakes, woodland, amenity property and investment property
- A fresh route to market giving a clear statement your property is to be sold ensuring attention from active cash buyers
- JHWalter have offered a property auctions service since 1790 and delivered successful results for hundreds of clients across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire
- A firm of property auctioneers you can trust with qualifications from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers (NAVA), the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) “Professionals in the Countryside”
- Free site visit and market appraisal
- Professional and thorough approach backed by local knowledge and experience to give accurate advice to maximise your return
- Excellent online and conventional marketing and advertising
- Your property will be emailed to our well developed list of over 18,000 active buyers
- Careful lotting and quality presentation maximises market appeal
- Our team are backed by a professional property consultancy including Town and Country Planners and Chartered Surveyors to maximise your property’s potential
- Aerial photography, digital mapping, land survey and floor plans
- Our experience in resolving property problems will maximise value
- Our comprehensive auction catalogue ensures the best presentation for your property
- Thoughtful use of restrictive covenants to protect retained property and development clawback
- Full legal packs provided by your solicitor made available via our website
- Viewings accompanied by your agent
- National coverage on the internet’s leading websites
- When appropriate we will hold an individual auction for your property at a local venue of your choice such as a village hall or public house
Previous Property Auction Clients
We sell property for private and corporate clients which have included: Lincolnshire Co-operative, Deloitte, GVA Grimley, University of Lincoln, City of Lincoln Council, Environment Agency, Arqiva, NatWest, Mouchel, Anglian Water, Grainger Residential Management and Sanderson Weatherall
Recently Sold Properties
80, Jerusalem Road
Skellingthorpe, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN6 4RH
33, West Bank
Saxilby, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN1 2LU
7.5 Acres And Lakes, Fillingham Road
Willingham By Stow, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire DN21 5LN
Around 3 Acres, Main Street
Hayton, Retford, Nottinghamshire DN22 9LH
Workshop, 100, Thesiger Street
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN5 7UY
Darceys Yard, High Street
Wellingore, Lincoln, LN5 0HW
Stow Park, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN1 2AN
£200,000 - £225,000
- Rural property
- Five bedrooms
- Open countryside views
- Double garage and off street parking
Sutton-on-trent, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG23 6PF
- Live stream auction 21st April (unless sold prior)
- Former telephone exchange
- One bedroom
- One bathroom
- Garden & off street parking
- Buyers fee £750 inc vat
Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 4AF
- Two bedroom duplex apartment
- Allocated parking space
- Set on 3rd floor of the grade II listed Castle Brewery development
- Ideal buy to let
- Currently let at £595 pcm + bills
- 12 month ast from 14th dec
What our clients say
A huge thank you to entire JHWalter team. You guided the property sensibly, which attracted numerous viewings and at least 6 pre-auction offers. You provided support and guidance, and we ended up achieving well over the highest pre-auction offer. I would highly recommend your services.
I was pleased with the service I received. Correspondence was efficient and communication good. Valuation was in line with other local agents and fee rate was competitive. This all led to to my sale going through without problem.
It was our first experience of selling a property through an auction and the whole process from start to finish was accomplished professionally and to our satisfaction and any small problems we encountered were resolved quickly.
We were amazed with how quick the whole process was. Just five weeks from going on market to contracts exchanged. Many thanks!
Mouchel and Lincolnshire County Council were delighted with the outcome in the recent sale of County Council surplus property. JHWalter called upon their professionalism and expertise to resolve a number of complex property issues which occurred during the sale process, thus ensuring a successful result was achieved.
Buying a property is stressful enough, but the auction process was very straight forward.
Selling through the County Property Auction was handled both efficiently and professionally with excellent advice given. An added benefit to the process is the fixed time frames which allowed us to plan our move well ahead knowing our move date was firm.
As a buyer the process was easy. The legal pack and contract were available before the auction allowing us to make an informed bid with no nasty surprises!
Selling through the auction was clear and transparent. 10 out of 10!
We were delighted with the service we received from JHWalter. Their staff were extremely professional, responsive and dealt with sale of our property efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.