The County Property Auction is the East Midlands property auction house specialising in the sale of property by public auction with legally binding sales on the fall of the hammer.
When we can help
- Providing sound professional advice as to whether a property auction is the best method for selling your property
- Providing certainty of transaction, speed of sale and transparency
- Demonstration market value has been achieved
- Rapid results - the entire process can take as little as eight weeks
- Ideal property for auction includes: property for renovation, terraced houses, buy-to-let property, property in deceased estates, buildings and sites for redevelopment, houses with sitting tenants, commercial property, building plots, houses with land, character homes, farms, farmland, paddocks, lakes, woodland, amenity property and investment property
- A fresh route to market giving a clear statement your property is to be sold ensuring attention from active cash buyers
- JHWalter have offered a property auctions service since 1790 and delivered successful results for hundreds of clients across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire
- A firm of property auctioneers you can trust with qualifications from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers (NAVA), the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) “Professionals in the Countryside”
- Free site visit and market appraisal
- Professional and thorough approach backed by local knowledge and experience to give accurate advice to maximise your return
- Excellent online and conventional marketing and advertising
- Your property will be emailed to our well developed list of over 18,000 active buyers
- Careful lotting and quality presentation maximises market appeal
- Our team are backed by a professional property consultancy including Town and Country Planners and Chartered Surveyors to maximise your property’s potential
- Aerial photography, digital mapping, land survey and floor plans
- Our experience in resolving property problems will maximise value
- Our comprehensive auction catalogue ensures the best presentation for your property
- Thoughtful use of restrictive covenants to protect retained property and development clawback
- Full legal packs provided by your solicitor made available via our website
- Viewings accompanied by your agent
- National coverage on the internet’s leading websites
- When appropriate we will hold an individual auction for your property at a local venue of your choice such as a village hall or public house
Previous Property Auction Clients
We sell property for private and corporate clients which have included: Lincolnshire Co-operative, Deloitte, GVA Grimley, University of Lincoln, City of Lincoln Council, Environment Agency, Arqiva, NatWest, Mouchel, Anglian Water, Grainger Residential Management and Sanderson Weatherall
Recently Sold Properties
31, Aldergrove Crescent
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN6 0SJ
The Chillon, Stow Park
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN1 2AL
Appledore, 7, Louth Road
Wragby, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 5PH
1 Wayside, Snelland
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN3 5AA
138-140, Cleethorpe Road
Grimsby, Lincolnshire DN31 3HW
Former Methodist Church, High Street
Sturton By Stow, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN1 2AE
Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 1HF
- For Sale by Auction 9th May 2018 (Unless sold prior)
- Three bedrooms
- Detached cottage
- Ideal buy to let investment
- Close to train station/town centre
- Buyers Fee £750
Scothern, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN2 2UP
- For Sale by auction 9th May 2018 (unless sold prior)
- Around 10.06 acres
- Edge of Village
- Development potential (STP)
- Buyers Fee £750
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN2 5LS
- For sale by auction 9th May 2018 (unless sold prior)
- Two bedroom end of terrace
- In need of refurbishment
- Close to City centre
- Buyers Fee £750
What our clients say
Selling through the auction was clear and transparent. 10 out of 10!
I was pleased with the service I received. Correspondence was efficient and communication good. Valuation was in line with other local agents and fee rate was competitive. This all led to to my sale going through without problem.
As a buyer the process was easy. The legal pack and contract were available before the auction allowing us to make an informed bid with no nasty surprises!
The property auction is a very hassle free way to sell property.
Our experience of selling by auction was extremely positive. It made selling mum's home so quick and much easier than we anticipated. If we ever have to sell a house again we would most definitely go along the same route. Thank you for your help in what could have been a much more difficult time.
We were delighted with the service we received from JHWalter. Their staff were extremely professional, responsive and dealt with sale of our property efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.
JHWalter acted swiftly and I was constantly updated. The auction was excellent, the room was packed, the auctioneer was first-class. I would thoroughly recommend JHWalter to anyone contemplating buying or selling a property via an auction.
It was our first experience of selling a property through an auction and the whole process from start to finish was accomplished professionally and to our satisfaction and any small problems we encountered were resolved quickly.
Mouchel and Lincolnshire County Council were delighted with the outcome in the recent sale of County Council surplus property. JHWalter called upon their professionalism and expertise to resolve a number of complex property issues which occurred during the sale process, thus ensuring a successful result was achieved.
We were amazed with how quick the whole process was. Just five weeks from going on market to contracts exchanged. Many thanks!