The County Property Auction is the East Midlands property auction house specialising in the sale of property by public auction with legally binding sales on the fall of the hammer.
When we can help
- Providing sound professional advice as to whether a property auction is the best method for selling your property
- Providing certainty of transaction, speed of sale and transparency
- Demonstration market value has been achieved
- Rapid results - the entire process can take as little as eight weeks
- Ideal property for auction includes: property for renovation, terraced houses, buy-to-let property, property in deceased estates, buildings and sites for redevelopment, houses with sitting tenants, commercial property, building plots, houses with land, character homes, farms, farmland, paddocks, lakes, woodland, amenity property and investment property
- A fresh route to market giving a clear statement your property is to be sold ensuring attention from active cash buyers
- JHWalter have offered a property auctions service since 1790 and delivered successful results for hundreds of clients across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire
- A firm of property auctioneers you can trust with qualifications from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers (NAVA), the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) “Professionals in the Countryside”
- Free site visit and market appraisal
- Professional and thorough approach backed by local knowledge and experience to give accurate advice to maximise your return
- Excellent online and conventional marketing and advertising
- Your property will be emailed to our well developed list of over 18,000 active buyers
- Careful lotting and quality presentation maximises market appeal
- Our team are backed by a professional property consultancy including Town and Country Planners and Chartered Surveyors to maximise your property’s potential
- Aerial photography, digital mapping, land survey and floor plans
- Our experience in resolving property problems will maximise value
- Our comprehensive auction catalogue ensures the best presentation for your property
- Thoughtful use of restrictive covenants to protect retained property and development clawback
- Full legal packs provided by your solicitor made available via our website
- Viewings accompanied by your agent
- National coverage on the internet’s leading websites
- When appropriate we will hold an individual auction for your property at a local venue of your choice such as a village hall or public house
Previous Property Auction Clients
We sell property for private and corporate clients which have included: Lincolnshire Co-operative, Deloitte, GVA Grimley, University of Lincoln, City of Lincoln Council, Environment Agency, Arqiva, NatWest, Mouchel, Anglian Water, Grainger Residential Management and Sanderson Weatherall
Recently Sold Properties
Blenheim, 32a, Waterloo Street
Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 3ES
101, Balderton Gate
Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 1RY
Willow Holt, 41-43, Low Street
Collingham, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG23 7LS
Land On The South Side Of, South Drove
Martin Dales, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire LN10 6XP
80, Mill Lane
North Hykeham, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN6 9PD
South Ewsters Cottage, South Ewster
West Butterwick, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire DN17 3JX
Sandilands, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire LN12 2RA
£250,000 - £300,000
- Substantial five bedroom detached property
- Extending to around 4,144 sq ft
- Further detached ancillary building
- Nestling in around 0.62 of an acre
- Just a short walk to the seafront -
Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 4AF
- Two bedroom duplex apartment
- Allocated parking space
- Set on 3rd floor of the grade II listed Castle Brewery development
- Ideal buy to let or first time buyer opportunity -
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN2 4BB
- VIEWINGS AVAILABLE DURING LOCKDOWN
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- 4 bed HMO
- Rental income of £20,484 per annum
- Close to City Centre & Hospital
- Quiet Close location -
What our clients say
JHWalter helped and advised me on the auction process and kept me informed on matters at all times. I will certainly consider selling by auction in the future and would use JHWalter again thank you.
It was our first experience of selling a property through an auction and the whole process from start to finish was accomplished professionally and to our satisfaction and any small problems we encountered were resolved quickly.
JHWalter acted swiftly and I was constantly updated. The auction was excellent, the room was packed, the auctioneer was first-class. I would thoroughly recommend JHWalter to anyone contemplating buying or selling a property via an auction.
The property auction is a very hassle free way to sell property.
A huge thank you to entire JHWalter team. You guided the property sensibly, which attracted numerous viewings and at least 6 pre-auction offers. You provided support and guidance, and we ended up achieving well over the highest pre-auction offer. I would highly recommend your services.
Our experience of selling by auction was extremely positive. It made selling mum's home so quick and much easier than we anticipated. If we ever have to sell a house again we would most definitely go along the same route. Thank you for your help in what could have been a much more difficult time.
We were delighted with the service we received from JHWalter. Their staff were extremely professional, responsive and dealt with sale of our property efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.
We were amazed with how quick the whole process was. Just five weeks from going on market to contracts exchanged. Many thanks!
We were delighted with the service we received from JHWalter. There staff were extremely professional, responsive and dealt with sale of our property efficiently. I would have not hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.
Buying a property is stressful enough, but the auction process was very straight forward.