The County Property Auction is the East Midlands property auction house specialising in the sale of property by public auction with legally binding sales on the fall of the hammer.
When we can help
- Providing sound professional advice as to whether a property auction is the best method for selling your property
- Providing certainty of transaction, speed of sale and transparency
- Demonstration market value has been achieved
- Rapid results - the entire process can take as little as eight weeks
- Ideal property for auction includes: property for renovation, terraced houses, buy-to-let property, property in deceased estates, buildings and sites for redevelopment, houses with sitting tenants, commercial property, building plots, houses with land, character homes, farms, farmland, paddocks, lakes, woodland, amenity property and investment property
- A fresh route to market giving a clear statement your property is to be sold ensuring attention from active cash buyers
- JHWalter have offered a property auctions service since 1790 and delivered successful results for hundreds of clients across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire
- A firm of property auctioneers you can trust with qualifications from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers (NAVA), the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) “Professionals in the Countryside”
- Free site visit and market appraisal
- Professional and thorough approach backed by local knowledge and experience to give accurate advice to maximise your return
- Excellent online and conventional marketing and advertising
- Your property will be emailed to our well developed list of over 18,000 active buyers
- Careful lotting and quality presentation maximises market appeal
- Our team are backed by a professional property consultancy including Town and Country Planners and Chartered Surveyors to maximise your property’s potential
- Aerial photography, digital mapping, land survey and floor plans
- Our experience in resolving property problems will maximise value
- Our comprehensive auction catalogue ensures the best presentation for your property
- Thoughtful use of restrictive covenants to protect retained property and development clawback
- Full legal packs provided by your solicitor made available via our website
- Viewings accompanied by your agent
- National coverage on the internet’s leading websites
- When appropriate we will hold an individual auction for your property at a local venue of your choice such as a village hall or public house
Previous Property Auction Clients
We sell property for private and corporate clients which have included: Lincolnshire Co-operative, Deloitte, GVA Grimley, University of Lincoln, City of Lincoln Council, Environment Agency, Arqiva, NatWest, Mouchel, Anglian Water, Grainger Residential Management and Sanderson Weatherall
Recently Sold Properties
14, Kelham Road
Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 1BX
Guide price £199,000
56, Washingborough Road
Heighington, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN4 1QR
Guide price £150,000
Mount Pleasant Farmhouse, Laughton
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire DN21 3PZ
Guide price £280,000
Land Off Cambridge Crescent, Brookenby Business Park
Brookenby, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 6HF
Guide price £165,000
4, Dunston Road
Metheringham, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN4 3ED
Guide price £160,000
Appledore, 7, Louth Road
Wragby, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 5PH
Guide price £150,000
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN1 2AL
Guide price £150,000
- For Sale by Auction September 20th 2017 (unless sold prior)
- 2 Bedrooms
- Well presented
- No Chain
- £750 Buyers Fee
Sturton By Stow, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN1 2AH
Guide price £180,000
- 19.40 acres
- Agricultural building
What our clients say
Buying a property is stressful enough, but the auction process was very straight forward.
Selling through the County Property Auction was handled both efficiently and professionally with excellent advice given. An added benefit to the process is the fixed time frames which allowed us to plan our move well ahead knowing our move date was firm.
The property auction is a very hassle free way to sell property.
It was our first experience of selling a property through an auction and the whole process from start to finish was accomplished professionally and to our satisfaction and any small problems we encountered were resolved quickly.
As a buyer the process was easy. The legal pack and contract were available before the auction allowing us to make an informed bid with no nasty surprises!
Selling through the auction was clear and transparent. 10 out of 10!
I was pleased with the service I received. Correspondence was efficient and communication good. Valuation was in line with other local agents and fee rate was competitive. This all led to to my sale going through without problem.
We were delighted with the service we received from JHWalter. Their staff were extremely professional, responsive and dealt with sale of our property efficiently. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.
JHWalter acted swiftly and I was constantly updated. The auction was excellent, the room was packed, the auctioneer was first-class. I would thoroughly recommend JHWalter to anyone contemplating buying or selling a property via an auction.
A huge thank you to entire JHWalter team. You guided the property sensibly, which attracted numerous viewings and at least 6 pre-auction offers. You provided support and guidance, and we ended up achieving well over the highest pre-auction offer. I would highly recommend your services.