Our award winning architectural designer takes projects through the design and planning process from initial concept visuals to fully detailed designs
This includes artist sketches, digital 3D modelling and high quality scaled architectural drawings. All designs are based on the principles of eco building design.
What we do
- New Build Development Design
- Residential, commercial and agricultural uses
- Traditional, modern and contemporary styles
- Work on sites in a range of different settings, including conservations areas, Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) and alongside listed buildings.
- Conversions (change of use)
- Residential conversion of traditional and modern agricultural buildings under permitted development rights (Class Q) or full planning applications
- Agricultural buildings to other uses.
- Chapels and other places of worship
- Listed Buildings and Non-Designated Heritage Assets
- Commercial property
- Existing Buildings
- Renovations Design
- Loft conversions
- Award winning in-house architectural designer - Winner of the Harry Johnson Award: Best New Building 2018 (* see foot note)
- Extensive experience and expertise
- Multi skilled, providing professional approach and visual clarity
- Imaginative, appropriate and practical architecture for new build developments
- Creative and innovative solutions for conversions and renovations
- Qualified in eco building design
- Trusted to Provide Inspired Solutions
* The Harry Johnson Award is presented by the Nottinghamshire Building Preservation Trust. The Jude Park development at East Markham in Nottinghamshire was awarded Best New Building 2018 for a development of 8 individual homes designed around the theme of an old 19th century farmstead.