The JHW Energy and Planning team are experienced at assessing feasibility, achieving planning consents and delivering completed solar PV projects.
Financial support for PVs through Feed In Tariffs (FIT), and Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROCs) has ceased. Potential does exist for PV where there are onsite power demands, ideally with a seasonal bias towards the spring and summer. Income streams are derived from onsite usage of power with the export of surplus electricity to the national grid. Large scale systems remain an option by leasing a site.
JHW can help you assess the potential your site for development whatever scale you are considering from 4kW to 30MW – whether on roofs or ground mounted systems.
Unlike some other renewable technologies, capital costs have fallen significantly helping to offset the loss of financial support.
When we can help
- High onsite energy usage?
- Concerned about rising energy prices?
- Looking for advice on potential Solar PV installers?
- Looking for attractive commercial investment returns?
- Planning consent for Solar PV systems of all sizes including PV Farms?
Our services include:
- Detailed site analysis and consultations
- Scale & technology selection including choice of solar panels
- Preparation, submission and planning application and supporting technical documentation
- Discharge of planning conditions
- Contract negotiation and funding
- Project delivery and commissioning
- Power Purchase Agreements
- Independent Consultants
- Experience of working on a wide variety of renewable energy planning applications
- Excellent success rate and realistic, honest advice
- Work hard to get you the best result for a fair fee
- Excellent established reputation - originally established in 1790
BSc (Hons) MSc MRTPI
Chartered Town Planner
01522 504 329