JHW are independent advisers on heat pump systems both large and small, sometimes in conjunction with district heating systems. Our Energy and Planning team are delivering projects for clients across a range of capacities and situations selecting the appropriate technology to meet each individual situation.
Commercial systems are supported financially by the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) - index linked and guaranteed for a 20 year period. Additional income streams are derived from onsite usage and/or sale to third parties.
Domestic schemes benefit from similar support over a 7 year period.
From initial feasibility and technology selection, JHW have secured planning where required and RHI accreditation for a range of air source heat pump and ground source heat pump schemes along with funding support and project delivery throughout the United Kingdom. A well designed and installed installation will offer both cost and C02 savings over other heat technologies.
When we can help
- Commercial or Domestic Installations
- High onsite energy usage?
- Reliant on oil or LPG fuel for heat generation
- Concerned about rising energy prices?
- Looking to secure your energy costs for the next 20 years?
- Existing or potential fuel sources
- District Heating opportunity
Our services include:
- Address the technologies that best suit your resources and needs
- Report on the constraints, costs and returns and timeframe for investments, fuel type
- Advise on the best specification for your project taking account of technical and economic factors including choice of air source heat pumps or ground source heat pumps and district heating schemes
- Funding - we deal with Banks, Venture Capitalists and private investors, matching finance type to individual client needs
- When required, preparation, submission and planning application and supporting technical documentation
- Discharge of planning conditions
- Contract negotiation and funding
- Accreditation for Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Project delivery and commissioning - We stay involved with the majority of our projects through commissioning to ensure delivery meets expectations
- Experience of working on a wide variety of Renewable Energy schemes
- Excellent success rate and realistic, honest and Independent advice
- Work hard to get you the best result for a fair fee
- Excellent established reputation - originally established in 1790
BSc (Hons) MSc MRTPI
Chartered Town Planner
01522 504 329