JHW are independent advisers on biomass systems both large and small, often in conjunction with district heating systems. Our Energy and Planning team are delivering projects for clients across a range of capacities and fuel types including logs, chip and pellet systems.
Commercial systems are financially supported by the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) - index linked and guaranteed for a 20 year period. Additional income streams are derived from onsite usage and/or sale to third parties.
Domestic schemes will benefit from similar over a 7 year period.
From initial feasibility and technology selection, JHW have secured planning where required and RHI accreditation for a range of schemes along with funding support and project delivery throughout the United Kingdom.
When we can help
- Commercial or Domestic Installations
- High onsite energy usage?
- Reliant on oil or LPG fuel for heat generation
- Concerned about rising energy prices?
- Looking to secure your energy costs for the next 20 years?
- Existing or potential fuel sources
- District Heating opportunity
Our services include:
- Address the technologies that best suit your resources and needs
- Report on the constraints, costs and returns and timeframe for investments, fuel type
- Advice on the best specification for your project taking account of technical and economic factors including choice of biomass boilers and wood pellet boilers
- Funding - we deal with Banks and private investors, matching finance type to individual client needs
- When required, preparation, submission of planning application and supporting technical documentation
- Discharge of planning conditions
- Contract negotiation and funding
- Accreditation for Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Project delivery and commissioning - We stay involved with the majority of our projects through commissioning to ensure delivery meets expectations
- Experience in biomass from 2004
- Experience of working on a wide variety of Renewable Energy schemes
- Excellent success rate and realistic, honest and Independent advice
- Work hard to get you the best result for a fair fee
- Excellent established reputation - originally established in 1790
BSc (Hons) MSc MRTPI
Chartered Town Planner
01522 504 329