Business management of the whole farm enterprise, including operations management, financial management, maximising returns and conforming with legislative obligations.
When can we help
- Any time outside business management is required to assist with the financial management or operations management
- Business management required due to changes in business structure including retiring farmers, absentee landlords, family crises, deaths and taxes!
- Business management of contract farming agreements to ensure maximum returns and operation efficiency
- Supporting the business to deal effectively with third parties, from the bank manager, the seed salesman or the government
- Supporting the business when operations management issues arise, ensuring a sustainable future
- Managing contractors where contract farm agreements are in place
- Consultants who have and do manage their own farming businesses
- Hands-on experience of all aspects of farm business management and farm financial management
- Enthusiasm for a financially challenging sector
- Thorough and professional approach supported by local knowledge
- Provision of practical advice to suit the business and the people
- Wide knowledge of accounts systems to provide financial management information