Career Opportunities: RICS Chartered Valuation Surveyor
JHWalter are seeking to appoint an experienced Chartered Valuation Surveyor to join our team based in Lincoln and working across Lincolnshire and adjoining counties.
A successful candidate will have excellent and proven experience in all aspects of valuation and building surveying. While the core work of our valuation team is residential valuation including Homebuyer reports and building surveys, applications from candidates with commercial valuation and building surveying skills would be welcome.
The successful applicant:
- must be a registered valuer
- able to undertake accurate surveys, well supported valuations
- have excellent report writing abilities
- likely that you will have at least 2 years’ experience post qualification
- be capable of working independently on a variety of interesting property
You will be joining an existing team with opportunity for career development. Whilst the office is based in Lincoln, working from home is also anticipated, and you will provided with the necessary equipment to operate a home office including laptop, printer tablet etc..
In return we are offering the chance to work in our professional and friendly team, and are looking to offer the following package:
- Basic Salary £35,000 to £45,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Bonus scheme based on individual billing
20 days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays and an additional 3 days leave over the Christmas period
Car allowance scheme
Please feel free to contact John Elliott to discuss the role further on 07919 694223