The County Property Auction is the East Midlands property auction house specialising in the sale of property by public auction with legally binding sales on the fall of the hammer.
When we can help
- Providing sound professional advice as to whether a property auction is the best method for selling your property
- Providing certainty of transaction, speed of sale and transparency
- Demonstration market value has been achieved
- Rapid results - the entire process can take as little as eight weeks
- Ideal property for auction includes: property for renovation, terraced houses, buy-to-let property, property in deceased estates, buildings and sites for redevelopment, houses with sitting tenants, commercial property, building plots, houses with land, character homes, farms, farmland, paddocks, lakes, woodland, amenity property and investment property
- A fresh route to market giving a clear statement your property is to be sold ensuring attention from active cash buyers
- JHWalter have offered a property auctions service since 1790 and delivered successful results for hundreds of clients across Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire
- A firm of property auctioneers you can trust with qualifications from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers (NAVA), the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) “Professionals in the Countryside”
- Free site visit and market appraisal
- Professional and thorough approach backed by local knowledge and experience to give accurate advice to maximise your return
- Excellent online and conventional marketing and advertising
- Your property will be emailed to our well developed list of over 18,000 active buyers
- Careful lotting and quality presentation maximises market appeal
- Our team are backed by a professional property consultancy including Town and Country Planners and Chartered Surveyors to maximise your property’s potential
- Aerial photography, digital mapping, land survey and floor plans
- Our experience in resolving property problems will maximise value
- Our comprehensive auction catalogue ensures the best presentation for your property
- Thoughtful use of restrictive covenants to protect retained property and development clawback
- Full legal packs provided by your solicitor made available via our website
- Viewings accompanied by your agent
- National coverage on the internet’s leading websites
- When appropriate we will hold an individual auction for your property at a local venue of your choice such as a village hall or public house
Previous Property Auction Clients
We sell property for private and corporate clients which have included: Lincolnshire Co-operative, Deloitte, GVA Grimley, University of Lincoln, City of Lincoln Council, Environment Agency, Arqiva, NatWest, Mouchel, Anglian Water, Grainger Residential Management and Sanderson Weatherall
BA MNAEA MNAVA
01522 504 318
07919 694 232
01522 504 355
07919 694 225
01522 504 326
BSc (Hons) MRICS ACIArb MNAVA
01522 504 303
07919 694 223
BSc (Hons) CEnv FRICS FAAV
01522 504 333
07919 694 230
BSc (Hons) MRICS FAAV
01522 504 313
07919 694 224
01522 504 354
07919 694 236
What our clients say
Buying a property is stressful enough, but this was very straight forward
As a buyer the process was easy. The legal pack and contract were available before the auction allowing us to make an informed bid with no nasty surprises!
We were amazed with how quick the whole process was. Just five weeks from going on market to contracts exchanged. Many thanks!
Mouchel and Lincolnshire County Council are delighted with the outcome in the recent sale of County Council surplus property in Lincoln. JHWalter called upon their professionalism and expertise to resolve a number of complex property issues which occurred during the sale process, thus ensuring a successful result was achieved”.
Selling through the auction was clear and transparent. 10 out of 10!
We found that selling our property through the County Property Auction was handled both efficiently and professionally. The excellent advice given was obviously backed with years of experience and gave us the confidence that JHWalter were working in our best interest at all times. An added benefit to the process is the fixed time frames which allowed us to plan our move well ahead knowing our move date was firm.
A very hassle free way to sell property
It was our first experience of selling a property through an auction and the whole process from start to finish was accomplished professionally and to our satisfaction and any small problems we encountered were resolved quickly.
Our experience of selling by auction was extremely positive. It made selling mum's home so quick and much easier than we could possibly have anticipated. We feel that the whole sale was made so much easier with your help. If we ever have to sell a house again we would most definitely go along the same route. Thank you for your help in what could have been a much more difficult time.
A huge thank you to entire JHWalter team. You guided the property sensibly, which attracted numerous viewings, with at least 6 pre-auction offers. You provided support and guidance as I was tempted to take one of the offers, and we ended up achieving £18,000 over the highest pre-auction offer. I would highly recommend your services if one is looking for certainty and speed of sale. Post auction service was excellent with regular inspections of property and forwarding any mail. I am certain I will be giving you another opportunity very soon.