The JHW Energy and Planning team are experienced at assessing feasibility for solar water heating and when necessary achieving the appropriate planning consents.
Commercial Solar energy projects are financially supported by the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI). The support is index linked and guaranteed for a 20 year period. Additional income streams are derived from onsite usage and in the case of larger systems, the potential sale to third parties.
Domestic schemes will benefit from similar support from the Autumn of 2013 over a 7 year period.
From initial feasibility and technology selection, JHW have secured planning where required and RHI accreditation for a range of schemes along with funding support and project delivery throughout the United Kingdom.
When we can help
- Commercial or Domestic Installations
- High onsite energy demand?
- Reliant on oil or LPG fuel for heat generation?
- Concerned about rising energy prices?
- Looking to secure your energy costs for the next 20 years?
Our services include:
- Initial survey of key factors to assess a potential project’s suitability.
- Address the technologies that best suit your resources and needs
- Report on the constraints, costs and returns and timeframe for investments, fuel type
- Advise on the best specification for your project taking account of technical and economic factors including choice of solar panels
- Funding - we deal with Banks, Venture Capitalists and private investors, matching finance type to individual client needs
- When required, preparation, submission of planning application and supporting technical documentation
- Discharge of planning conditions
- Contract negotiation and funding
- Accreditation for RHI
- Project delivery and commissioning - We stay involved with the majority of our projects through commissioning to ensure delivery meets expectations
- Independent Consultants
- Experience in the Renewable Energy sector
- Excellent success rate for energy projects and realistic, honest and Independent advice
- Work hard to get you the best result for a fair fee
- Excellent established reputation - originally established in 1790
BSc (Hons) MIAgrM MBIAC
01522 504 321
07919 694 228
01522 504 327
BSc (Hons) AIEMA
01522 504 329