The JHW Energy and Planning team are experienced at assessing feasibility, achieving planning consents and delivering completed solar PV projects.
Solar energy projects are financially supported by Feed In Tariffs (FIT), and Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROCs). The support is index linked and guaranteed for a 20 year period. Additional income streams are derived from onsite usage of power with the export of surplus electricity to the national grid.
JHW can help you assess the potential your site for development whatever scale you are considering from 4kW to 30MW – whether on roofs or ground mounted systems.
Whilst tariff rates have been reduced since FITs were first introduced, capital costs have also fallen significantly still making solar panels an excellent investment.
When we can help
- High onsite energy usage?
- Concerned about rising energy prices?
- Looking to secure your energy costs for the next 20 years?
- Do you have a potential site whose potential you wish to explore?
- Looking for advice on potential Solar PV installers
- Looking for attractive commercial investment returns
- Planning consent for Solar PV systems of all sizes including PV Farms
Our services include:
Desktop surveys (Free)
- Initial survey of key constraints to assess a potential project’s suitability.
- Detailed site analysis and consultations
- Scale & technology selection including choice of solar panels
- Preparation, submission and planning application and supporting technical documentation
- Discharge of planning conditions
- Contract negotiation and funding
- Accreditation for Feed-in Tariff and Renewable Heat Incentive
- Project delivery and commissioning
- Power Purchase Agreements
- Independent Consultants
- Experience of working on a wide variety of renewable energy planning applications
- Over 50 Solar PV projects successfully commissioned
- Excellent success rate and realistic, honest advice
- Work hard to get you the best result for a fair fee
- Excellent established reputation - originally established in 1790
BSc (Hons) MIAgrM MBIAC
01522 504 321
07919 694 228
01522 504 327
BSc (Hons) AIEMA
01522 504 329