JHW are specialists in renewable energy technology for the generation of both power and heat. Our Energy and Planning team are delivering energy projects for clients across a range of different technology and scales determined by client needs and site constraints. We are wholly independent providing assured and unbiased advice to our clients.
Our energy saving services include a range of surveys, design and advice aimed at reducing energy usage from commercial and residential properties and farm and commercial processes.
Energy tends to be lost through poor insulation and draught proofing in buildings, and inefficient equipment using power inefficiently. Having established your objectives, our approach is normally a form of energy efficiency audit followed by detailed analysis by our energy consultants and building experts. A report is provided identifying improvements and technologies that can be factored in to a strategy for reducing energy loss.
When we can help
- High onsite energy usage
- Concerned about rising energy prices?
- Looking to reduce energy demand and/or improve energy efficiency?
- Worried about building energy performance?
- Have you a project that is not progressing and need a new approach?
- Looking for attractive commercial investment returns
- Experience and understanding of building design and regulations, particularly with regard to low energy buildings
- Excellent success rate and realistic, honest advice
- Work hard to get you the best result for a fair fee
- Excellent established reputation - originally established in 1790
BSc (Hons) MIAgrM MBIAC
01522 504 321
07919 694 228
01522 504 327
BSc (Hons) AIEMA
01522 504 329