Career: Senior Planner/Planner
Due to ever increasing demand for our planning services, the team continues to prosper and we require knowledgeable, enthusiastic and motivated Planners to join us.
You need to be able to commit to the strong customer focus of JHWalter with the professionalism, experience and personality to quickly establish yourself within a flexible team. You will be involved with all aspects of residential and commercial planning.
You will help to meet the busy workload of our successful planning team and further develop our planning and renewable energy services.
As an experienced Planner you will have experience of:
- a variety of planning applications in urban and rural contexts
- the Development Plan process
- enforcement issues
- an imaginative approach to achieving high quality planning permissions
Experience of working with:
- the appeal process
- both the public and private sectors
The successful candidate will have:
- a degree in Town Planning (or equivalent)
- at least 3 years (Planner) or 5 years (Senior Planner) post qualification experience
- a member of RTPI
- good IT and communication skills
In return we offer a competitive remuneration package by negotiation, great career opportunities and we are willing to consider flexible working and job share.
For an informal discussion contact Steve Catney on 01522 504359